Saturday, June 20, 2009

Lot's of adventures

They really get into this. It sure did make it fun.



Liji had fun singing, but he did not have fun when they tried to get him to dance.
I had fun watching them try and make him dance though.


Sister Che and I
She speaks English really well, though she is very shy about it. She has been so helpful to us.



This is outside our complex when we finally made it home in the downpour. I was drenched.







If you can't tell by now. This is a dead dog in the market. Yum, Yum, not.


Poor Bunny. He doesn't even know that he is just there to be someones dinner.




This is the fire damage the next day.

Liji obviously needs to be more careful with his Head.

We see this groups of young kids all the time out on field trips or something. They are so cute.




What handsome men!



This is what happens when you forget to turn the knob on the faucet from shower
to sink after taking a shower. I went to brush my teeth after getting
ready and got wet instead. Sad Day:(







Shark for dinner anyone?

The guy dancing in this video seems to be the ward comedian. He is so funny.

2 comments:

Cortney said...

you guys look like you're having so much fun!!! I am glad you fit right in. I'm jealous!

Mandy said...

I loved seeing everything but the dead dog. GROSS!