Sunday, February 14, 2010

Muju Ski Trip

We had so much fun skiing at Muju Resort on Saturday. Our friend In Su is a big skier and snowboarder and was our Resort Guide.




Christina on the lift in the middle of some strangers.


Christina and In Su heading up the lift.
Liji with some icicles in his beard.




At the very top of the mountain is was so windy, foggy and freezing, but it sure made this big building look beautiful. It looks like an ice castle to me. So Cool!!
Us with In Su
Christina and In Su

Looking up at the slopes from one of the two resort bases.




2 comments:

Mandy said...

Looks like fun! I'm glad you guys got to go.

Myriah Cohen said...

Okay, first off, I am very glad you have matching outfits. This is important. Second, I love the Liji icicle picture, and third, I loved the video! Christina, you are a magician on the snow! And Liji... well...