Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ah, my hair is gone:(

Guess the new length of my hair: Bald, Buzzed, Bob, Shoulders, or Shoulder blade


Last week when we got the scooter I started getting really annoyed at my hair. After riding anywhere my hair was so tangled and I was spending forever in the shower trying to get the knots out with very small success. Plus my hair had gotten so long that it always seemed to be getting in my way and making me way too hot. So last Saturday night about 10, Liji and I came home from being out exploring I told him to just chop it off. So he did. Then I styled it how I wanted. I cut my bangs and added some layers. Well, it is very nice to have so much less to manage but I do think my hair looks better long. Ever since I cut my hair all my friends tell me that I look younger. Our friend Ji Sun's mom told me yesterday that I now look like a teenager. I'm not sure if that is good or bad.

And the winner is............



6 comments:

Alisa said...

I was just about to say that we need an update! Your hair looks cute - I hadn't seen it done yet. Liji did a great job.

Nannie said...

I think you hair looks really great.

Michelle said...

You look soo cute!

Tara said...

Totally adorable Christina. I must say I guessed the bob...I was wrong, darn it. I'm suprised you let Liji near your head with scissors...you're one brave cookie...he did do a good job though I guess it come from all that experience shaving his head...

Mandy said...

Very Cute!

Cortney said...

christina, I LOVE your hair. It looks really cute.