Wednesday, March 31, 2010

YUMMY TACOS




Yesterday we were able to have the Elders over for Lunch and we've been preparing for this feast for quite awhile. We've been saving up some corn tortillas that my mom sent us and we had some cheese and sour cream that we got as left overs from one of our meals we cooked at the Air Base. Elder Jeong hadn't had sour cream before and you should have seen the way he loaded up his tacos with that stuff. It was so much fun. We all stuffed ourselves and at 10 pm that night we got a text from the Elders saying they didn't eat dinner they were still so full. It was then that Liji and I realized that we didn't eat dinner either and weren't hungry even though we hadn't. We ate a lot of tacos and they were good!!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Tacos are my favorite meal also! I would definately miss them if I couldn't have them often.