Thursday, December 24, 2009

Snow Pictures

Here are just a bunch of pictures from last weekend when it snowed for 4 days straight. We would have accumulated more if it wouldn't have been so warm. It stopped on Monday and has now already melted pretty much completely. It has been really warm, it felt like Spring. Weird I know. We are sad it's already gone but we had fun while it lasted, and it is a wole lot nicer getting around on dry roads when you don't have a car.

That's me over on the left side of the picture riding my bike.Liji took this while we were riding home from work.


Out at the Air Base last Saturday.
Just the Perfect size icicle for me....
...to get Liji with:)


These are some cute little snowmen the Korean ward members kids made during their Primary. They only make snowmen using 2 balls here. None of the kids will believe me when I say that snowmen are just much bigger and better when using 3 snowballs.
Me again up there on the bike and Liji wanted a picture of a scooter out in the storm. They are hardcore.
Liji took some of his classes out to play in the snow at the end of their lessons. They sure had fun!





I had my students make some Christmas cards for their families. Here's some of them hard at work. They're pretty cute.

I finally got a picture with some of the older girls. We just don't understand why they are so camera shy but the kids around 14 and up are expecially shy about getting their picture taken. The only way I got this one was because they wanted to get a picture of me with them, so I said I would take one if I could get one too. They agreed, but as you can see the 2 sitting down next to me made sure they had their scarfs on so they could cover up half their faces.



2 comments:

Becky Rasmussen said...

Wow! Those roads to not look fun. I can't believe the size of that icicle!!!

Mandy said...

You have a lot more snow then we do!