Monday, January 25, 2010

Grad School

So I think I forgot to also mention some really exciting news. Liji was accepted to Utah State University's Grad Program. We should be headed back to the states in June and will be living in Logan this August, which I am really excited about because we will be back to living within only one tank of gas driving distance from family! I think that I am a huge baby when it comes to having to miss out on family get-togethers, which happens a lot when all but 3 of my siblings live within 30 minutes driving distance of eachother. I am so proud of Liji for working so hard and being so smart. I really am lucky, I know our family will always have the things that we need. We are also really hoping on a scholarship because Liji scored in the 90th percentile on his grad entrance exam test, but we don't find out about that until April.

1 comment:

sara said...

Congrats guys! And I think that we are definitley within the one tank limit, so we will be expecting lots of visits. Adelaide asked me today if I missed you guys as much as she did. Who knows, but we are all definitley missing you.