Monday, January 25, 2010

It can be a Hard Life

Sometimes life challenges just get me down and I often end up taking out all my frustrations on Liji. Man, I just don't know how I can be so mean sometimes. I really don't mean to be! I just find it so interesting how many unsuspected places Heavenly Father takes us in life. I hope that I can do better at enduring it well and pass the tests that I am given without having to take it out on my poor husband. He is so good and patient with me. I know this is still only the beginning of many hard times to come, but Heavenly Father knows best. I am definately learning, even if it is a slow process. Those of you are enduring much harder things than me, and ten times better than me thank you for your examples. Keep going strong, I know we can all make it, and Oh what joy will then be ours!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Yes, life can be hard. It helps to know that "this too shall pass", but when you're having a hard day, it's really hard to remember that.
I love you!