Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I Love You!

This video is a little bit staged but I still wanted to share. This is Nina; our youngest student and she is always at the academy the earliest. Everyday we have about an hour to plan lessons before our classes start at 3. Well Nina always shows up about 2:30 and completely demands our attention the rest of our prep time, so we now have to make sure we are ready for the day before she shows up. Well a couple of days ago she came in our office and was hanging out as she usually does, but then she acted kind of funny for a minute and she left the office. She does this a lot so it wasn't really that unusual but when she came back in she suddenly burst out with "I Love You, Mrs. Waite. I Love your, Mr. Waite!" We haven't taught her that and so I'm pretty sure she had gone out and asked our boss how to say that. Anyways it was super cute, so then I got the camera out to have her do it again and thats why it's not quite as natural on this video; but it melted our hearts.

1 comment:

gwen said...

I'm sure it will be hard for you to leave them and for them to have you leave! You have had a great adventure, and wherever you are, keep the adventure in your lives! Thanks for keeping everyone posted