Saturday, July 25, 2009

Badminton


This is Spring Water. It was very good compared to what we get in our apartment.


Playing Badminton


This is Lim Ji Sun. She is 14 and we just met her and her family last week. We have been
wanting to play badminton but when we had tried to find it we ended up coming home
unsuccessful after a few hours of searching the city on our bikes. Ji Sun had said she knew
where the courts were so she became our travel guide and this time the morning was a great
success. Near the courts was a bunch of exercise equipment we had fun playing on. She also
showed us the Temple Site that is in the post below.












3 comments:

Marshall B said...

Christina, you look really skinny. Is it all the biking or do they eat healthier than we do?

Marshall B said...

This is Mandy. I don't know why Marshall is logged on.

Liji and Christina Waite said...

Well they do eat a lot healthier here, but they also always serve a lot of food and it is very important that I finish all of it so they think I like it, so I feel like I am eating more than I did before. So if I'm looking skinny I think it is just from being a lot more active everyday. Especially because I had my knee surgery so I hadn't been able to do anything really active for the last 6 months until we got here. And now I feel like we are going non stop and most of the time we're on our bikes we are in a hurry so we're going very fast and there are a lot of hills to go up here.