Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Stud Muffin! in his New Suits

So the missionaries called us the other day to tell us that Lotte Mart (a big store here) was having a big sale on Suits. Liji does not have a suit. It is something that I have always
wanted him to get and wear but he just prefers to wear his dress pants with a white shirt and
tie. He said we could go check out the sale and I think he was mostly doing it for me which I was fine with. We went and ended up getting him 3 pairs of pants and two jackets for 79,000 won, which is $61.72. We added up all the original prices on the tags and it should have cost 1,230,000 won, or $960.94. So we did save a lot of money and I think that is one of the other main reasons that Liji wanted to buy the suits aside from to make me happy. If he feels
something is a really good deal then he is always up for buying it.
And now Liji's Fashion Show:
What a Hottie!
Doesn't he just look like he should be a runway model.

I like this picture because he jutting out his chest which for me is one of Liji's trademarks.

Liji liked this coat best because it is more unique. He likes to stand out from the crowd, though I don't think he needs to add anything to himself to do that.

One of Liji's new ties.

3 comments:

Liji and Christina Waite said...

Liji just read what I put about him jutting out his chest and he said, "I do not, it just sticks out naturally."
Aw, so funny.

Alisa said...

funny! I love the suits what an awesome deal.

Mandy said...

Lookin Good! I'm jealous of all the good deals : )