Friday, July 24, 2009

Trashcan Basketball

All the pictures below are during our Library Day this last Wednesday. The Academy's secretary has two sons who have to stay at the school pretty much all day with her so sometimes it seems as though they get pretty bored. So if Liji or I has a break where we aren't doing anything we like to try and do something with them. Well we had a break on Wednesday when we didn't have any students in the Library so we took Jack and Den into Liji's classroom and played some trashcan basketball. We had a lot of fun. I think Jack was the winner.

Jack is on the left and Den is the one making the shots.

He had a cookie in his mouth.











Liji is tutoring Kim and Vin

4 comments:

Marshall B said...

That looks like fun and I love your shirt. Did you get it there?

Marshall B said...

It's Mandy again HAHA like Marshall would ever tell you that he liked your shirt : )

Liji and Christina Waite said...

Oh that made me laugh thinking of Marshall telling me that. Aw, that was funny.

Liji and Christina Waite said...

And yes, I did get this shirt here in Korea during a sale at E-Mart and it was only 5,000 won which means it was about $4. Their style of clothes is definately a lot different from ours. Some of the things I don't think I could wear but I mostly really like all of their clothes. I especially love there bathing suits but I haven't been able to find a good enough deal on one to buy it yet. They come in a set with a bikini top and bottom and then either a dress suit you wear over it or a tankini top with a skirt. All the patterns are so cute. I really want to get one.