Saturday, July 4, 2009

Temple Trip

Front of the Seoul Temple
The Air base branch had a Temple trip today. It ended up just being our Branch President, one other base member and us. So a pretty small group. The first Saturday of every month they set aside for those who speak English. So pretty much everyone in the Temple were Americans while we were there today. I'm sure it is much different on other days.

Back side of the Seoul Temple

The Seoul Tower


The Korean War Memorial. We didn't get to stop today though. And it was raining so we didn't really feel like walking around much outside. We'll try and go another day.




Chicken Truck. We thought it was funny how they hang their heads out the side of their cages. I think they like the wind on their face.

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Katie is sitting on my lap and she says, "I miss them and I want to say you guys are going to the temple. It's so so beautiful"